Upcoming batch dates
TOPPERS & Reviews..
AIR 72 (IFOS)
Narinder Pal Singh
AIR 06 (IFOS)
Challapalle Yashwanth K. Reddy
Akhil V Menon
Vidya, UPSC Aspirant (Andhra Pradesh)
Shivam Yadav, UPSC Aspirant (Uttar Pradesh)
Pradeep Bhar, UPSC Aspirant (Odisha)
Siddhu, UPSC Aspirant (Punjab)
Rounak Tyagi, AIR 35 (CAPF)
Suman Sourav Mohanty, AIR 9 (IAS)
Ayushi Jain, AIR 85 (IPS)
Vaishali Jain, AIR 21 (IAS)
Dr. Harika, UPSC Aspirant (New Delhi)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
STAGE II– We will move to the next stage to cover the Mains specific subjects after the completion of overlapping subjects; These Mains specific subjects are mostly driven or interlinked with those overlapping subjects. (Eg; It becomes easier to understand GOVERNANCE, IR, SOCIAL JUSTICE, SOCIETY etc after studying INDIAN POLITY | As it becomes easy to understand ENVIRONMENT & ECOLOGY, DISASTER MANAGEMENT etc after studying Geography…. And so on)
- Mon – Fri (2.5 Hrs. classes) on subjects like World History, Post-Independence History, Society, Governance, IR, Social Justice, Agriculture, Internal Security & Disaster Management etc..) one by one.
- Mains Enrichment – through Daily Mains Answer Writing – STEPS.
- Marks Scoring subject enrichment – Proper coverage of GS Paper IV (Ethics) through classes and case studies.
- Essay Writing Practice – from the beginning on Ever Saturday (As a holiday homework)
- Complete comprehensive Study Material in form of books and class notes.
- Daily doubt counter availability and one to one interaction with teachers.