MPSC ANTHROPOLOGY OPTIONAL FOUNDATION CLASSES
EDEN IAS offers MPSC Anthropology Optional foundation classes for Maharashtra State services mains examination under the guidance of Dr. Suresh Gurramkonda Sir, one of the best faculty for Anthropology optional. This course is available in both Online and Offline modes. The duration of the course will be 4 to 4.5 months with complete and comprehensive coverage of syllabus for both the papers. This Course also includes a test series with revision tests at regular intervals to guide the aspirants in Answer writing and boost their skills in answer writing. We provide the best interactive doubt clearing sessions and one on one interaction with the faculty for personal guidance.
About MPSC Anthropology Optional
MPSC Anthropology Optional is one of the best optional subjects mentioned in the list of 26 Optionals by MPSC. It is considered as one of the best optional subject for many a reasons. The reason for its popularity ranges from the easily accessible resources for preparation to a lighter and easily understandable syllabus with high success rate prospects in exam.
Why Anthropology optional is the best optional for MPSC state services examination?
- Nature of Syllabus – Click here to view Syllabus.
- Nature of Subject – The subject is more of static and less of dynamic in nature.
- Scoring Prospects – It is an optional with good scoring prospects & better rewards.
- Resource Availability – Abundant availability of resources except for small portion.
- Syllabus Overlapping – Significant overlapping of syllabus with many portions of general studies papers.
- Overall Over View – An Interesting Optional because the Subject and Object of Study is same i. e Man Is Reading about the Man.
- Course Duration: 4 Months (120 Days)
- Total Number of Classes: 84 Classes (250+ Class Hours)
- Class Duration and Weekly Extent: 3 Hours, From Monday to Friday
- Paper I – 48 Classes + 4 Revision tests + 1 Mock test (10 weeks)
- Paper II – 30 Classes + 3 Revisions tests + 1 Mock test (7 weeks)
- Special session on Case studies – 2 classes
- Special Session on Current Affairs – 1 class
- Special Session on Answer writing- 1 class
- Books and Material: Printed Books for both Papers and value addition material for each topic will be provided.
- Syllabus coverage: Word to Word syllabus coverage as mentioned in notification. Complete coverage of syllabus in a systematic, scientific and comprehensive manner within stipulated time.
- Current Affairs & Case Studies: Special emphasis on how to incorporate Current Affairs & Case Studies.
- Revision Tests and Answer writing Guidance: Fortnightly Revision Tests on Sundays (For every two weeks – one test) and Regular guidance for Answer writing through Class work assignments.
- Personalized Guidance and Mentorship to support students on Appointment basis.
- Conceptual Enrichment from plinth to paramount level.
EDEN IAS offers Best MPSC Anthropology Optional Daily Answer Writing Program under the guidance of one of the best faculty for Anthropology Optional – Dr. Suresh Gurramkonda sir for UPSC CSE Mains Exam 2022 and 2023. The programme is scientifically designed to give best revising experience to students through answer writing guidance. It includes 40 Micro Sectional tests (23 tests for Paper I & 17 tests for Paper II), 4 Revision sectional mock tests, 1 Full length syllabus Mock test. Aspirants can also avail personalised mentorship and Guidance through one on one mentorship sessions along with the initiative.
Anthropology is one of the most preferred optional subjects in UPSC Mains. There are a myriad of reasons for the same. Despite having lot of inherent advantages by choosing anthropology optional, many aspirants will fail to get through the journey of UPSC due to lack of Answer writing Practice which is the crux for sailing through UPSC Mains. The best way to read, revise and complete an optional subject at micro level is by opting a Daily Answer Writing Programme with personalised guidance and Mentorship.
- Mode of Preparation – Self-study with guided mentor ship, Micro Level revision through chapter wise reading.
- Duration of coverage of syllabus – 12 weeks – 3 months
- Mode of tests – Daily tests trough micro sectional revision
- No of tests – 40 Micro Sectional tests (Paper I & Paper II) , 4 Revision Sectional tests , 1 Full length syllabus Mock test.
- Who can opt – Those aspirants who wish to proceed with complete self-study with daily targeted reading.
Those who wish to appear for UPSC MAINS 2023/2024. Those who wish to improve writing skills through revision of topics by writing.
- Ideal time to opt the initiative – After prelims (between June to march) to read, revise and to cover entire syllabus through writing tests. As per the choice of convenience of the aspirants.
- Advantages – Complete coverage of concepts through micro level revision by daily tests. Real time exam practice from the beginning Inculcation of Effective Time management skills and Improving writing skills.
- Perks / Benefits of Choosing the Program – Guided Mentorship for an effective strategy. Supportive supplementary Material in soft copy format (if needed). Answer writing guidance to write thoughtful, well-structured and logically conclusive answers.
Q1. What is the Significance of Answer Writing Practice for Anthropology Optional?
Ans: Answer writing skills play a vital role in securing good marks. Regular practice enables you to work upon your weaker areas so that you can enhance your score. Your answer will reflect the depth of your knowledge and cast a better impression over examiner, if it is supported by analytical approach and through incorporation of appropriate case studies, flowcharts, figures, diagrams and tables etc.
Through good writing skills you can secure good marks in UPSC Mains. One can easily score 300+ in Anthropology optional provided if one is acquainted well with the answer writing skills for the same. This can be done only through effective practice through a test series with personalized mentorship and Guidance.
EDEN IAS offers an anthropology optional test series under the guidance of Dr. Suresh Gurramkonda Sir for MPSC State services mains examination. Test series is scientifically designed to give best revising experience to students to improve the answer writing skills. It includes 7 sectional tests and 4 full length Mock tests with model answers. Aspirants can also avail personalised mentorship and Guidance through one on one mentorship sessions along with the test series.
Test series will provide complete coverage of concepts through macro level tests. It provides you a real time examination experience from the beginning. It helps you in inculcation of effective time management skills and improving writing skills. You can even revise through model answers if you have missed anything by chance.
- Mode of Preparation- Self-study with Guided mentor ship, Macro level revision through sectional reading.
- Duration of test series – 10 weeks – 2.5 months (75 days)
- Mode of tests – Weekly tests through macro sectional revision
- No of tests – 7 Macro Sectional Tests and 4 Full Length syllabus Mock Tests
- Model answers with personalised guidance with mentor.
- Timely evaluation with best feedback to improve the answer writing skills.
Our Achievements | Reviews
Vidya, UPSC Aspirant (Andhra Pradesh)
Shivam Yadav, UPSC Aspirant (Uttar Pradesh)
Pradeep Bhar, UPSC Aspirant (Odisha)
Siddhu, UPSC Aspirant (Punjab)
Rounak Tyagi, AIR 35 (CAPF)
Suman Sourav Mohanty, AIR 9 (IAS)
Ayushi Jain, AIR 85 (IPS)
Vaishali Jain, AIR 21 (IAS)
Dr. Harika, UPSC Aspirant (New Delhi)
AIR 72 (IFOS)
Narinder Pal Singh
AIR 06 (IFOS)
Challapalle Yashwanth K. Reddy
Akhil V Menon