Talk with our Counsellors
Mr. Sumit Mandal
Why to join EDEN IAS for Geography Optional?
We at EDEN IAS, put our best to get the top results in UPSC / IAS Examination and focus on time-bound and complete coverage of the Syllabus. We emphasis upon conceptual clarity and adequate care which makes our Geography Optional classes the Best classes for Geography Optional in Delhi. Tirthankar Roychowdhary sir put an extra effort on content building and enrichment. Tirthankar Roychowdhary as the best faculty for Geography optional provide comprehensive Class Notes to aspirants on all the topics mentioned, explicitly or implicitly, in the syllabus. Supplementary enrichment material for Geography optional shall be supplied at regular intervals to all the students enrolled under the program. The enrichment material would be in the form of Printed Booklets. We develop the art of answer writing for Geography optional through daily class-based assessment writing-practice and also develop the art of understanding the question and ability to write within the given time frame and word limit. We provide special attention in the class on map-marking practice for Geography optional. And make sure that questions and copy evaluation shall be strictly done on UPSC lines.
Note: – Adequate and complete opportunity would be given to all the students to clear their doubts. Regular interaction with the faculty including one on one interaction shall be encouraged.
HIGHLIGHTS OF GEOGRAPHY OPTIONAL CLASSROOM PROGRAM
- The Course Duration would be of Four Months.
- Classes would be conducted from Monday to Friday. (Duration 2.5 to 3 hrs per day)
- Daily class-based answer writing through assessment test.
- Comprehensive printed study material along with properly dictated class notes. (These printed Booklets would cover every nook-and-corner of the syllabus and would be a natural appendage to the class notes)
- There shall be 8 Sectional Tests covering the entire syllabus topic-wise.
- Two Full length MOCK TESTS would be conducted during the last week of the program.
- Last 25 years question papers would be discussed. For which a separate class would be conducted in the last week.
- Available in both online and offline modes.
List of Books:
Eden IAS provides 25 booklets that are compiled of basic NCERT, and standard books.
- Art & Culture — Click here for the Book
- Economic & Social Development — Click here for the Book
- History of Medieval India — Click here for the Book
- Indian Economy — Click here for the Book
- Indian Polity — Click here for the Book
- Modern Indian History — Click here for the Book
- Science & technology — Click here for the Book
- General Science — Click here for the Book
- Human Geography — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Case Study Workbook — Click here for the Book
- Agriculture — Click here for the Book
- Disaster Management — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Integrity & Aptitude — Click here for the Book
- Ethics 70 Thinkers 70 Thoughts — Click here for the Book
- Post Independent India — Click here for the Book
- Social Justice — Click here for the Book
- World History — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Snippet — Click here for the Book
- Glossary of Ethics Terminology — Click here for the Book
- Governance — Click here for the Book
- Indian Society — Click here for the Book
- Internal Security — Click here for the Book
- International Relations — Click here for the Book