Talk with our Counsellors
Mr. Sumit Mandal
WHY TO JOIN EDEN IAS FOR HISTORY OPTIONAL?
We at EDEN IAS, put our best to get the top results in UPSC / IAS Examination and focus on time-bound and complete coverage of the Syllabus. We emphasis upon conceptual clarity and adequate care which makes our History Optional classes the Best classes for History Optional in Delhi. Deepak Singhal sir put an extra effort on content building and enrichment.
Deepak Singhal as the best faculty for History optional provide comprehensive Class Notes to aspirants on all the topics mentioned, explicitly or implicitly, in the syllabus. Supplementary enrichment material for History optional shall be supplied at regular intervals to all the students enrolled under the program. The enrichment material would be in the form of Printed Booklets.
We develop the art of answer writing for History optional through daily class-based assessment writing-practice and also develop the art of understanding the question and ability to write within the given time frame and word limit.
We make sure that questions and copy evaluation shall be strictly done on UPSC lines.
Note: – Adequate and complete opportunity would be given to all the students to clear their doubts. Regular interaction with the Faculty including one on one interaction shall be encouraged.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HISTORY OPTIONAL CLASSROOM PROGRAM History optional is one of the most interesting and popular Optional Subject in UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION. It is often called as the Queen of Optional because of its relevance at all stages of the examination. History Optional gives an advantage as it helps in the preparation of Indian HISTORY, ART & CULTURE sections of the PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION; GENERAL STUDIES –I (GS-PAPER I) and in the ESSAY PAPER (MAINS EXAMINATION) It takes nearly 4.5 months to thoroughly cover the entire syllabus from an exam point of view. EDEN IAS offers complete coverage of the subject which include
- Comprehensive classes for Paper-I (ANCIENT INDIA, EARLY MEDIEVAL INDIA, MEDIEVAL INDIA) and Paper-II (WORLD HISTORY, MODERN INDIAN HISTORY AND POST-INDEPENDENT INDIA)
- Basic and advanced level Answer writing Practice
- Basic and Advanced level Test Series with detailed discussions
- Model answers
- Bi-Weekly answer writing challenge with 160 questions to improve answer writing skills
- Previous Year paper discussion (Strategy building sessions)
- Detailed class notes
- Supplementary and Enrichment Study Material. (SET OF BOOKLETS)
- Doubt solving & interactive session (one on one interaction and personal mentoring by Faculty)
MODE – Online and Offline Course Duration- 4-4.5 Months FACULTY- Mr. Deepak Singhal. About the Faculty- He has rich experience in the field of Historical Sciences. He hails from JNU a premier institute of the country. He has extensively travelled the entire country and has a great experience in guiding civil services aspirants in History. To watch videos of History optional by Mr. Deepak Singhal visit our YouTube channel “EDEN IAS CLASSES”.
List of Books:
Eden IAS provides 25 booklets that are compiled of basic NCERT, and standard books.
- Art & Culture — Click here for the Book
- Economic & Social Development — Click here for the Book
- History of Medieval India — Click here for the Book
- Indian Economy — Click here for the Book
- Indian Polity — Click here for the Book
- Modern Indian History — Click here for the Book
- Science & technology — Click here for the Book
- General Science — Click here for the Book
- Human Geography — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Case Study Workbook — Click here for the Book
- Agriculture — Click here for the Book
- Disaster Management — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Integrity & Aptitude — Click here for the Book
- Ethics 70 Thinkers 70 Thoughts — Click here for the Book
- Post Independent India — Click here for the Book
- Social Justice — Click here for the Book
- World History — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Snippet — Click here for the Book
- Glossary of Ethics Terminology — Click here for the Book
- Governance — Click here for the Book
- Indian Society — Click here for the Book
- Internal Security — Click here for the Book
- International Relations — Click here for the Book