IAS FOUNDATION COURSE 2022-2025 (GS + CSAT) [Lakshya (3 Years)]
Talk with our Counsellors
Mr. Sumit Mandal
EDEN IAS LAKSHYA is a 3 Years IAS Foundation Course for undergraduates.
It is a well-integrated IAS foundation course for young students who have just passed class 12th exams [with any subject stream viz., Science (Mathematics or Biology), Humanities or Commerce]. It is also ideal for undergraduates pursuing graduation and are in their 1st or 2nd Year.
If you are searching for the Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi that offer 3 Years IAS Foundation Course, then this course is an answer to your search. We at EDEN IAS believe in interactive classes and productive results. We prepare our aspirants for all stages of UPSC -Civil Services Examination, in a gradual fashion, from basic to advanced competitive levels. The course has a complete 3 years connecting structure in which we work on a complete nurturing of the aspirant to produce future IAS | IPS | IFS | IRS officers for the country. We believe in timely coverage of the syllabus and proper revision of the syllabus before the examination through high quality classes, study material, resources, tests, answer writing practice and their timely evaluation.
EDEN IAS is known for its disciplined culture and its nourishing of young minds through daily based classwork, homework, doubt sessions, attendance culture, and much more.
We help our students with proper educational & apt psychological counselling on a regular basis, to prepare them emotionally and mentally for the competitive examination. UPSC preparation demands for a continuous and consistent effort, which can only be attained by a disciplined routine of a UPSC aspirant. EDEN IAS mentors team ensures proper and regular guidance after the classes to keep the aspirants motivated and on track.
We are of the view that preparation of this exam needs a nourishing and enriching approach, which we ensure with a limited number of aspirants in our class.
EDEN IAS 3 years IAS Foundation course is the highest rated on various platforms over the internet and has best reviews from various educational websites, parents and aspirants and the reason being is quality that it offers in terms of its team of dedicated teachers who provide the best classes for civil services and a hard-working team of management members to assist the aspirants during this journey.
We strive to help you clear this examination, in the best possible way.
COURSE AT A GLANCE
COURSE NAME: The name of the course is Lakshya after class 12th. (GS + CSAT)
DURATION: The course duration will be of 3 Years.
FACULTY: Eden IAS’s team of faculty consist of subject experts having many years of experience in the teaching domain. The faculties, teaching here are:
- Mr. Tirthankar Roychowdhary for Indian Polity, Ethics, Essay and Geography
- Mr. Gyan Vaish for Governance, Social Justice, Internal Security and International Relations
- Dr. G. Suresh for Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology. He also teaches foundation course for Anthropology Optional.
MEDIUM OF TEACHING: The medium of teaching will be in the English language.
CLASS COVERAGE DETAILS: Approx. 3500+ Hrs. of classes in 3 Years.
- First Year: Entire syllabus coverage with basic NCERT and Standard Sources.
- Second Year: Second round of syllabus coverage on advance Mains Level.
- Third Year: Third round of entire syllabus coverage through Revision.
The aspirants get 3 chances to improve themselves and cover the syllabus 3 times in 3 years.
CLASS MODE: The classes are conducted in both Online & Offline mode. Students opting for online mode can get it converted to offline mode on paying the difference amount between the two modes.
STUDY MATERIAL & RESOURCES:
The course provides concise and crisp study material in the forms of:
- 23 Booklets for Prelims & Mains integrated preparation
- Weekly & Monthly Current Magazine
- Revision Short Notes before Exam.
TEST SERIES: The entire course tests the understanding and learning of the student in a gradual and phase wise manner. The course covers the following tests:
- Prelims Test Series including Daily tests (10 questions MCQ based), Sectional Tests and Full-length tests.
- Mains Test Series including 30 tests (20 sectional and 10 full length tests).
- All India Mock for both Prelims and Mains.
MAJOR TESTS: Specially designed Full-Length Tests called EDEN MAJORS are conducted which are identical to that of UPSC Civil Services Examination. These tests are organized by the coaching after the completion of syllabus every year. It helps the aspirant to get into the real time competition of UPSC. By attempting these tests, you may feel the attempt without losing any attempt.
ANSWER WRITING: Special focus is being given on answer writing in this 3 Years IAS Foundation Course, as this is the major element that plays a key role in determining your name in the holy pdf. Daily, subjective questions are given to be practiced based on what has been taught in a particular class.
The course also involves two daily answer writing courses, viz, Sugam, which is for beginners and STEPS, which is for advanced level students. Evaluation of the copies submitted are done and given back to students within 72 hours from the date of submission. Late submissions are also allowed, but the turnaround time for the evaluated copies may get compromised.
SYLLABUS COVERAGE DETAILS:
We cover the entire syllabus once in every preparation year under this 3 Years IAS Foundation Course. First Year – Complete syllabus coverage on a basic level. Second Year – Complete syllabus coverage on an advanced level focusing on Mains. In Final Year, emphasis is on revision of the entire syllabus.
CLASS STRENGTH: Our batch consists of not more than 50 to 70 students per batch, as we focus on quality rather than on quantity. Limited number of students in a batch helps us track their performance and pace of learning in a better manner.
The preparation strategy is designed as per the demand of UPSC exam pattern and the goal set is to do multiple revision through different ways. Every stage is designed in such a way that it is in tune with each phase of the examination. We try to prepare you for every stage of the exams with the best and most effective methods of preparation, designed and formulated after doing multiple research and analysis. And hence, if you wish to crack this exam, you may consider joining this 3 Years IAS Foundation Course called Lakshya 3 years foundation program.
List of Books:
Eden IAS provides 25 booklets that are compiled of basic NCERT, and standard books.
- Art & Culture — Click here for the Book
- Economic & Social Development — Click here for the Book
- History of Medieval India — Click here for the Book
- Indian Economy — Click here for the Book
- Indian Polity — Click here for the Book
- Modern Indian History — Click here for the Book
- Science & technology — Click here for the Book
- General Science — Click here for the Book
- Human Geography — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Case Study Workbook — Click here for the Book
- Agriculture — Click here for the Book
- Disaster Management — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Integrity & Aptitude — Click here for the Book
- Ethics 70 Thinkers 70 Thoughts — Click here for the Book
- Post Independent India — Click here for the Book
- Social Justice — Click here for the Book
- World History — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Snippet — Click here for the Book
- Glossary of Ethics Terminology — Click here for the Book
- Governance — Click here for the Book
- Indian Society — Click here for the Book
- Internal Security — Click here for the Book
- International Relations — Click here for the Book