EDEN IAS MISSION MAINS 2020 is an advanced learning course, designed to cover the mains portion of the Civil Services Examination. The course looks forward to cover the most important & probable topics – on the basic of contemporary analysis of topics and keeping the trend of UPSC in mind.
The course is designed as per the given time frame between the Prelims 2020 & Mains 2020, to avoid redundancy in preparation and to cover the syllabus efficiently on time which includes the features like…
- Classes covering syllabus (GS I, II, III) through contemporary relevant topics.
- Classes for GS IV – (Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude) – From basic to advance.
- Tests, writing sessions, study material etc.…
FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- Classes on GS I, II, III – Through 100+ Contemporary Issues (approx. 2 yrs.)
- Classes on Ethics theoretical part (17 Classes)
- Case Studies (100+) (8 Classes)
- Essay writing classes. (2 Classes)
- Complete Mains Static & Current syllabus coverage through daily mains answer writing & evaluation. (3 Months – 250+ Mains question practice)
- GS Mock Test series (4 Mock Tests)
- Daily class-based assignments.
- Supplementary study material.
- Special enrichment booklet on Ethics Theory and Ethical Thinkers & Thoughts.
Q. How this course is beneficial for an aspirant going to attempt Mains 2020?
Answer- This course is a one stop solution for Mains 2020, and the best part of the course is – It is a Time saver, non-redundant course which covers the whole syllabus through its different segment and well managed at the same time.
The aspirant can resolve his/her issues like ….
- Interlinking current with static topic – which helps in best presentation of your answer and also to balance the current and static ratio in your UPSC Mains exam.
- Work on most scoring areas – This course has a special segment for Ethics & case studies and essay writing where an aspirant can score the most and are responsible for selection in UPSC 2020 examination.
- Answer writing skill development – Through daily answer writing the aspirant can work on their skills related to answer writing and at the same time they are covering the complete mains static syllabus through writing.
- Giving finishing touch – The Mock Tests at the end are there to five the preparation a final touch.