WHY TO JOIN EDEN IAS FOR SOCIOLOGY OPTIONAL?
We at EDEN IAS, put our best to provide the best niche for a diverse optional like Sociology. The teaching faculty Mrs. Rajni Jha is one of the best-known & experienced teachers for Sociology Optional. As she is known for her teaching methods and also quite famous among students because of her supportive behaviors towards students.
An optional like sociology demands for a lot of interaction and mentorship, also comprehensive study material and sources so that the aspirant can develop the concepts in best way. Rajani Jha madam has a very different approach to cover the syllabus through answer writing and also to connect the Sociology syllabus with current scenarios.
The classes are covered in a very comprehensive manner with class notes and set of study material which are the best resources to cover standard source.
The classes are synchronized with daily answer writing practice sessions and value addition through valuable feedback by faculty.
There is a Test Series with this course to give a final touch to the preparation. Under this course we provide a one stop solution for Sociology Optional.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SOCIOLOGY OPTIONAL CLASSROOM COURSE
• The Course Duration would be of Four Months.
• Classes would be conducted from Monday to Thursday. (Duration 2.5 to 3 hrs per day)
• Daily class-based answer writing through assessment test.
• Comprehensive printed study material along with properly dictated class notes. (These printed Booklets would cover every nook-and-corner of the syllabus and would be a natural appendage to the class notes)
• There shall be 8 Sectional Tests covering the entire syllabus topic-wise.
• Two Full length MOCK TESTS would be conducted during the last week of the program.
• Last 25 years question papers would be discussed. For which a separate class would be conducted in the last week.
• Available in both online and offline modes.
WHY TO JOIN EDEN IAS FOR ANTHROPOLOGY OPTIONAL?
• We at EDEN IAS, put our best to get the top results in UPSC / IAS Examination and focus on time-bound and complete coverage of the Syllabus. We emphasis upon conceptual clarity and adequate care which makes our Sociology Optional classes the Best classes for Sociology Optional in Delhi. Rajni Jha madam put an extra effort on content building and enrichment.
• Rajni Jha the best faculty for Sociology optional provide comprehensive Class Notes to aspirants on all the topics mentioned, explicitly or implicitly, in the syllabus. Supplementary enrichment material for Sociology optional shall be supplied at regular intervals to all the students enrolled under the program. The enrichment material would be in the form of Printed Booklets.
• We develop the art of answer writing for Sociology optional through daily class-based assessment writing-practice and also develop the art of understanding the question and ability to write within the given time frame and word limit.
• We make sure that questions and copy evaluation shall be strictly done on UPSC lines.
Note: - Adequate and complete opportunity would be given to all the students to clear their doubts. Regular interaction with the Faculty including one on one interaction shall be encouraged.