"Special Mentorship Camp for Aspirants - Missed Multiple UPSC CSE Attempts"
Hit The Right Target!
IAS Mentorship Course
ARC – UPSC PRELIMS & MAINS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
EDEN IAS presents a special personalized mentorship course for UPSC PRELIMS & MAINS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM named as UPSC Prelims – Mains Ability Reinforcement Camp – (ARC).
We call it a camp, to keep the energy high and where you can be a part of that bunker where your mentor will help you to regain all your scattered energy and reinforce the UPSC preparation with more power, discipline and dedication.
This course is a boon for those aspirants, who have given multiple prelims and mains but could not clear the exam. We believe – Every student has their individual issues and the potential to resolve the issue.
Tirthankar Roychowdhary Sir, who is known as the best teacher for Essay and much loved in other sections of General Studies will be the main mentor of this course. The entire course is under the guidance of Sir.
The course targets to help aspirants on an individual level by allotting different levels after taking an entrance test before admission and a prescription session with the mentor.
Which may start with a basic routine, suggested readings, target syllabus for the upcoming test or even scrutiny of previous preparation methods or written papers.
This ARC is ideal for even aspirants who are done with their Foundation Course and planning to attempt the UPSC Exam for the first time. As well as those who are looking for a rank improvement. The aspirants will be allotted with different levels as per their performance in Entrance Test.
This will work as a navigator to show you a path to find and work on your grey areas, to turn your flaws into your strength (through level unlocking and reattempting a test until you get the best score.
Power of Habit – The course is designed to keep you on a disciplined track through tests at regular intervals and with thematic C.A discussion class. (To generate a habit to cover the syllabus in 3 Months as we get 90 Days between Prelims and Mains).
The course comes up with various interactive levels, where the mentor starts with the reinforcement of your abilities, so that you can properly utilize your strengths and work on your weaknesses. The key elements of this course are as follows –
- Entrance Test (To mark your strength and weaknesses)
- Level determination (through entrance test)
- One to One Prescription sheet (Scrutiny of previous preparation methods)
- Reattempting the test to get the better version of the aspirant on every syllabus section.
- Score Sheet a marking improvisation based on regular and reattempted tests.
- Thematic coverage of Current Affairs dominated GS sections.
- Growth Model – IQ + EQ = Success.
- Level Determination Test (At the time of admission) – You will get 4 PYQ (1 each from GS I, II, III, IV) out of which write any one or two as per your strong area.
- (Prescriptive for Preparation) – First meet with your mentor for a prescription and discuss your till date preparation journey to set your individual preparation target.
- Target-wise Prelims & Mains Test – Evaluation and Mentorship | Score improvisation Sheet by reattempting any tests (Optional) if you score low in that particular test.
- GS Paper-wise score sheet after completion of the GS Paper | Mentorship | Thematic Classes on CA-oriented GS Sections.
- Mock Tests (GS I, II, III, IV) | UPSC PRELIMS & MAINS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM.
The course is a disciplined blend of General Studies and Current Affairs through Prelims and Mains Test Series with very lucid preparation in UPSC PRELIMS & MAINS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM of Current Affairs through thematic classes for interlinking of GS and Current Affairs.
- Course Duration – 12 Weeks (3 Months) (100 Days – Keeping in mind – the duration between UPSC Prelims and Mains is approx. 100 days, to develop an ideal habit)
- 24 Sectional Tests on GS Mains Section (2 Tests per week & 10 Questions/Test – Wednesday & Saturday)
- Weekly Current Round-up 12 classes and magazines (Every Saturday) (to keep updated with the Newspaper)
- 12 Thematic sessions (Current dominated GS themes)
- 12 Prelims tests (6 GS + 6 CA) (Only for Level I & II) (Weekly Test – GS & CA on every alternate Sunday – 100 MCQs/ Test)
- 4 GS Mock Tests (After the completion of the Mentorship Course)
- One on One Sessions with Tirthankar Roychowdhary Sir
UPSC PRELIMS & MAINS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ARC – Ability Reinforcement camp for UPSC CSE Prelims and Mains is a specially designed course to pay individual attention to those aspirants who have invested multiple attempts for UPSC Exam and most of the time they are scared or drained because of the repeated failure in the examination.
- This course can help you to gather your scattered energy and help you to rearrange your preparation under the guidance of a mentor. The mentor is going to take care of every inch of your preparation so that you can get a fair growth.
- ARC can help you to establish a disciplined behaviour by setting and accomplishing short term goals through weekly targets.
- ARC focuses on the 360-degree growth of the aspirant through Intellectual and emotional quotient, which you find with a continuous support of your mentor.
- ARC helps you to revise the UPSC Syllabus through small targets and bi weekly tests for mains and prelims.
- This course is a best way to develop the mains answer writing skills as there is a multi-level evaluation of answer sheets and a provision to reattempt the test (if score is low). The idea of reattempting the test can help you to find your minor issues related to answer writing.
- Weekly Prelims Test Series for both GS and Current Affairs helps you to practice objective type questions.
- There are various levels of this course which is allocated to the aspirant as per their ability. The aspirants who have missed multiple prelims, mains or are working on rank improvement can join this course.
- EDEN IAS – Ability Reinforcement Camp is a complete course to support the Prelims and Mains preparation. It has all – Static General Studies coverage, to Current Affairs coverage through classes and Tests.
- ARC is neither too lengthy or too short, rather it has a good balance of classes and tests which can be easily digested by an aspirant.
- Reattempting a test (if not scoring satisfactory) is a new challenge to the aspirant and mentor. This can help to draw the true picture of score improvement.
- Mentor is focused on your personalized growth.
Our Achievements | Reviews..
Vidya, UPSC Aspirant (Andhra Pradesh)
Shivam Yadav, UPSC Aspirant (Uttar Pradesh)
Pradeep Bhar, UPSC Aspirant (Odisha)
Siddhu, UPSC Aspirant (Punjab)
Rounak Tyagi, AIR 35 (CAPF)
Suman Sourav Mohanty, AIR 9 (IAS)
Ayushi Jain, AIR 85 (IPS)
Vaishali Jain, AIR 21 (IAS)
Dr. Harika, UPSC Aspirant (New Delhi)