UPSC Mains Answer Writing for Beginners – SUGAM by EDEN IAS
Talk with our Counsellors
Mr. Sumit Mandal
There are many UPSC aspirants who consider Mains answer writing as the biggest challenge during the UPSC CSE preparation.
To tackle this problem, Eden IAS has come up with a daily Answer writing course for beginners – SUGAM, meaning “Easy”.
This course covers the complete syllabus of GS I, II, III & IV for UPSC CSE Mains.
Aspirants can opt for, either the entire course covering all the GS Papers i.e., GS1,2,3, & 4 or they can choose any of the GS paper/s out of the 4 in Module form depending upon their need (You can refer to the brochure for further details).
This answer writing course is a daily based answer writing course for which the syllabus would be given to the aspirant. This course is going to help them start the answer writing, get familiar with the art of writing Mains answers and also will help them to cover the entire UPSC / IAS syllabus, which will help them to gain confidence and develop daily answer writing discipline.
The course details are as follows: –
- Course duration – 4 Months
- GS Paper division – 1 Paper/ Month
- Answer writing – 6 Days/ Week.
- Questions – 4 ques/ day
- Evaluation in 72 hrs.
- Model Answers
Benefits of joining this course: –
- Will learn the art of writing answers for CSE Mains.
- Will be able to cover the entire syllabus for GS 1,2, 3 & 4, in a holistic manner.
- Will help in time management, a factor which affects paper completion.
- Concise Model answers will serve as value addition to existing notes.
- Continuous and rigorous answer writing practice on a daily basis will lead to improvisation in answer writing skill.
- One to one doubt sessions and mentorship with the evaluators are part of this course as guidance also helps in improving answer quality which ultimately leads to higher marks.