BEST UPSC COACHING IN DELHI-UTKARSH (1 YEAR)
Talk with our Counsellors
Mr. Sumit Mandal
EDEN IAS – Utkarsh is one stop solution for Civil Services Examination preparation for aspirants who are in the final year of their graduation, or have graduated, or are post-graduates or even for working professionals who aspire to crack UPSC CSE through Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi.
This course covers all the phases of UPSC CSE, be it Prelims, Mains or Interview, in an entire one year. If you are searching for the Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi, then this course is an answer to your search. We provide the coaching in both Offline and Online mode. We believe in comprehensive preparation which not just helps you to compete as a beginner but also it helps you to compete with various veterans (those who have reached the Mains or the Interview stage) and are going to reappear again with you.
There is a multi-stage preparation approach to leave no stones unturned for this exam. Every aspirant wants to crack UPSC/ IAS exam in their first attempt, so it is necessary to follow each and every step of preparation, which most of the aspirants skip in their initial few attempts due to the mismanagement of time Studying through Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi – Eden IAS.
Under this course we start with the basic level and cover the entire syllabus on prescribed parameters. Due diligence is paid on core areas of preparation such as Ethics paper (GS-4), Essay Paper, then Answer writing practice through daily assessment and special programs relating to Daily Answer Writing. This helps you to develop a good presentation skill so that whatever you have prepared can be presented in the best way before the examiner so as to maximize your chances of reaping the highest possible marks the evaluator can give.
Coming to the Revision part, we believe in an apt and effective revision mechanism as it is very important to revise what you have studied in order to perform well in this examination; and hence we conduct special sessions for revision purpose before Prelims and Mains examination.
Lastly, the course is concluded by Interview guidance course and mock Interviews.
It is a well-known fact that New Delhi, especially Old Rajinder Nagar/ Karol Bagh, is considered to be a hub for Best UPSC coaching in Delhi or IAS Coaching’s (for English Medium) in India. In this crowd and the prevailing market where there are a plethora of things related to UPSC CSE floating large, it is utmost important to choose the best for yourself as you have limited time and a limited number of attempts.
The best way to choose your Best UPSC coaching in Delhi is by watching the quality of class lectures and the strategy for the year. Always have this in your checklist that a Civil Services coaching program should be crystal clear with their syllabus, their approach and the preparation strategy to be followed, in order to help you qualify this examination with flying colors and with desired rank and service in hand, and that too in the least time possible.
And hence, with your promise of committing yourself to hard work, we commit that we will be working hard with you and for you, and both of us will be contributing to the nation building, you doing it directly as a Civil Servant, and we indirectly, by helping you crack this exam with the best possible methods of preparation.
We will cover the entire Prelims and Mains Syllabus in Prelims cum Mains integrated manner.
First of all, we will cover the overlapping subjects which are part of both Prelims and Mains exams (For example: – Polity; History- Ancient, Medieval & Modern; Art & Culture; Geography; Economy; Environment & Ecology; Science & Technology etc.) through regular classes (focusing on one subject at a time; next subject starts after the completion of the running subject in the class.
The regular classes offer the following features: –
- Conducted on a daily basis from Monday to Friday having average duration of 2 to 2.5 hours per day [Classes are based on both NCERTs and Standard Books]
- Daily Homework related to the subject matter taught in the class (1 subjective question with detailed model answer). – [For Mains oriented preparation]
- Weekly Current Affairs Editorial Classes – Held on every Sunday covering Current Affairs based on recommended newspapers, magazines, AIR, PIB, LSTV, RSTV etc. via Weekly Current Roundup (WCR) magazine.
- Daily MCQ practice (10 questions) – [For Prelims oriented preparation]
- Sectional Tests on the subject are taken after the completion of that subject; one being an Objective Test having 100 questions for Prelims oriented preparation and another being a Subjective Test having 20 questions on the topic related to that subject for Mains oriented preparation. Group Discussions are also held to get you familiar with the Interview Stage.
- Result and Reports of the test to monitor your progress along with Feedback and Counseling for improvisation.
- Daily News Impulse (covering 6 -8 Important topics relevant from examination point of view from national newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express, The Financial Express and likewise).
- Complete comprehensive and concise study material in the form of books and class notes.
- Daily doubt counter availability and one to one interaction with teachers so as to bridge the gaps existing in your preparation.
We will move on to the next stage to cover the Mains specific subjects after the completion of overlapping subjects.
These Mains specific subjects are mostly driven or interlinked with the overlapping subjects taught in Stage 1. For Example, it becomes easier to comprehend Governance, International Relations, Social Justice, Society, etc. after studying Indian Polity. Similarly, it becomes easy to comprehend Environment & Ecology, Disaster Management etc., after studying Geography.
Some of the features of this stage are: –
- 2.5 hours daily classes from Monday to Friday on subjects like World History, Post-Independence History, Society, Governance, IR, Social Justice, Agriculture, Internal Security & Disaster Management etc., covering each subject one by one.
- Mains Enrichment through Daily Mains Answer Writing program called STEPS to practice the art of answer writing.
- Marks scoring subject enrichment – Proper coverage of GS Paper IV (Ethics) through classes, concise notes as study material and coverage of case studies through workbook.
- Essay Writing Practice, beginning every Saturday to learn how to write Essays for UPSC CSE Mains.
- Complete comprehensive study material in the form of books and class notes.
- Daily doubt counter availability and one to one interaction with teachers.
This stage begins when the UPSC releases the application for the Prelims examination.
We start our focused revision on Prelims. The course is quite famous for its high selection ratio in Prelims exam known as MISSION PRELIMS which mostly students from other coaching join as a crash course or revision course (as their coaching doesn’t provide them revision classes). For our students the revision classes are included in the foundation course sans any extra charge.
Some of the features of this program are: –
- A complete 90 days revision program of core subjects, based on which the Prelims specific preparation is done, like – Geography, Polity, Economy, History, Environment – Ecology and General Science.
- Daily Target based MCQ Test series for GS & Current Affairs.
- All India Prelims Mock Test Series.
- Providing consolidated short notes for quick revision.
- Special sessions on Mapping, Budget. Economic survey & likewise.
- One to One doubt/ mentorship sessions.
- A complete 3 month revision of relevant current affairs of past 1 -2 Years from Prelims point of view.
- CSAT Classes and practice sessions.
This stage begins just after the Prelims Examination has been conducted. We start with the focused revision for Mains examination through the MISSION MAINS program.
Some of the features of this program are: –
- Revision classes for Mains specific subjects including GS 1, 2 & 3.
- Focus on marks scoring subjects like Essay & Ethics (GS-4).
- Case Studies enrichment classes for ethics.
- Rigorous Answer writing practice and coverage of syllabus through writing.
- Daily based evaluation and mentorship on answer writing.
- All India Mains Mock Test Series.
- Mains specific study material for revision.
- Current Affairs Editorial classes for revision.
This stage begins after the Mains examination phase is concluded. It consists of Interview Guidance Program under a team of experts ranging from different domains and spheres of professional life, retired civil servants and likewise.
It offers the following features: –
- Mock Interview.
- Personality development.
- Interview specific classes for covering current related issues.
- Detailed Application Form (DAF) preparation.
- Recorded mock interview video for post assessment.
- Detailed feedback form posts the mock interview.
Apart from this, we provide personalized guidance and ways of mentorship through these programs: –
- Report-Analysis-Feedback (RAF) –Here, we try to develop a progress graph of every aspirant from our foundation batch on the basis of their attendance in class, submission of their daily homework, performance in tests and active participation in class, to help develop a desirable Civil Services aspirant.
- Counseling Support – We provide a proper niche for educational and psychological counseling support, which is a must as you are preparing for Asia’s one of the toughest examinations for which you need good and sound mental health.
- My Mentor’s Desk – We provide individual attention to every student in the class and after the classes every student gets a mentor under whom he can grow personally.
List of Books included in the course:
Eden IAS provides 25 booklets that are compilation of basic NCERT, and standard books.
- Art & Culture — Click here for the Book
- Economic & Social Development — Click here for the Book
- History of Medieval India — Click here for the Book
- Indian Economy — Click here for the Book
- Indian Polity — Click here for the Book
- Modern Indian History — Click here for the Book
- Science & technology — Click here for the Book
- General Science — Click here for the Book
- Human Geography — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Case Study Workbook — Click here for the Book
- Agriculture — Click here for the Book
- Disaster Management — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Integrity & Aptitude — Click here for the Book
- Ethics 70 Thinkers 70 Thoughts — Click here for the Book
- Post Independent India — Click here for the Book
- Social Justice — Click here for the Book
- World History — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Snippet — Click here for the Book
- Glossary of Ethics Terminology — Click here for the Book
- Governance — Click here for the Book
- Indian Society — Click here for the Book
- Internal Security — Click here for the Book
- International Relations — Click here for the Book