IAS FOUNDATION COURSE 2022-2024 (GS + CSAT) [Lakshya (2 Years)]
Talk with our Counsellors
Mr. Sumit Mandal
EDEN IAS – Lakshya 2 Years IAS Foundation Course is a target batch for aspirants who wish to prepare for Civil Services Examination during their graduation (especially after the first year of their graduation or if they are in 2nd year of their graduation).
In this course, we cover the UPSC CSE Syllabus from the very basics and prepare the student gradually through regular classes via disciplines daily homework, weekly and monthly tests and progress reports of the student.
We believe in timely coverage of the syllabus and proper revision of the syllabus before the examination through high quality classes, study material, resources, tests, answer writing practice and their timely evaluation.
UPSC preparation demands for a continuous and consistent effort, which can only be attain by a discipline routine of a UPSC aspirant. EDEN IAS mentors team ensures proper and regular guidance after the classes to keep the aspirants motivates and on track.
We are of the view that preparation of this exam needs a nourishing and enriching approach, which we ensure with a limited number of aspirants in our class.
EDEN IAS 2 Years IAS Foundation course is the highest rated on various platforms over the internet and has best reviews from various educational websites, parents and aspirants and the reason being is quality that it offers in terms of its team of dedicated teachers who provide the best classes for civil services and a hard-working team of management members to assist the aspirants during this journey.
We strive to help you clear this examination, in the best possible way.
COURSE DETAILS & STRUCTURE
COURSE NAME: The name of the course is Lakshya 2 Years IAS Foundation course (Graduation 2 Years) (GS + CSAT)
DURATION: The course duration will be of 2 Years
FACULTY: Eden IAS’s team of faculty consist of subject experts having many years of experience in the teaching domain. The faculties, teaching here are:
- Mr. Tirthankar Roychowdhary for Indian Polity, Ethics, Essay and Geography
- Mr. Gyan Vaish for Governance, Social Justice, Internal Security and International Relations
- Dr. G. Suresh for Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology. He also teaches foundation course for Anthropology Optional.
MEDIUM OF TEACHING: The medium of teaching will be in the English language.
CLASS COVERAGE DETAILS: Approximately 2500+ Hours of classes are held in two years covering General Studies & Current Affairs. In the 1st Year; approx. 2100 Hrs, helping you develop a strong foundational base. In 2nd Year, approx. 400 Hrs. wherein emphasis is on revision to optimize the performance of the students in the testing phase.
CLASS MODE: The classes are conducted in both Online & Offline mode. Students opting for online mode can get it converted to offline mode on paying the difference amount between the two modes.
STUDY MATERIALS & RESOURCES:
The course provides concise and crisp study material in the forms of:
- 25 Booklets for Prelims & Mains integrated preparation
- Weekly & Monthly Current Magazine
- Revision Short Notes before Exam.
TEST SERIES: The entire course tests the understanding and learning of the student in a gradual and phase wise manner. The course covers the following tests:
- Prelims Test Series including Daily tests (5 questions MCQ based), Sectional Tests and Full-length tests.
- Mains Test Series including 30 tests ( 20 sectional and 10 full length tests).
- All India Mock for both Prelims and Mains.
MAJOR TESTS: Specially designed Full-Length Tests called EDEN MAJORS are conducted which are identical to that of UPSC Civil Services Examination. These tests are organized by the coaching after the completion of syllabus every year. It helps the aspirant to get into the real time competition of UPSC. By attempting these tests, you may feel the attempt without losing any attempt.
ANSWER WRITING: Special focus is being given on answer writing, as this is the major element that plays a key role in determining your name in the holy pdf. The course involves two daily answer writing courses, viz, Sugam which is for beginners and STEPS, which is for advanced level students. Evaluation of the copies submitted will be done and given back to students within 72 hours from the date of submission. Late submissions are also allowed, but the turnaround time for the evaluated copies may get compromised.
SYLLABUS COVERAGE DETAILS:
The course plans on covering the entire syllabus in the following manner in our 2 Years IAS Foundation course: –
- First Year – Complete syllabus coverage on a basic level to build a strong conceptual base by covering NCERTs in modular forms along with various Standard Books recommended to be read for this examination.
- Second Year – Complete syllabus coverage on an advanced level wherein Prelims & Mains integrated preparation is undertaken. Finally, revision of entire syllabus is done via mission mode to help revise what have been taught in the earlier phases.
CLASS STRENGTH: Our batch consists of not more than 70 to 80 students per batch, as we focus on quality rather than on quantity. Limited number of students in a batch helps us track their performance and pace of learning in a better manner.
The preparation strategy is designed as per the demand of UPSC exam pattern and the goalset is to do multiple revision through different ways. Every stage is designed in such a way that it is in tune with each phase of the examination. We try to prepare you for every stage of the exams with the best and most effective methods of preparation, designed and formulated after doing multiple research and analysis.
List of Books:
Eden IAS provides 25 booklets that are compiled of basic NCERT, and standard books.
- Art & Culture — Click here for the Book
- Economic & Social Development — Click here for the Book
- History of Medieval India — Click here for the Book
- Indian Economy — Click here for the Book
- Indian Polity — Click here for the Book
- Modern Indian History — Click here for the Book
- Science & technology — Click here for the Book
- General Science — Click here for the Book
- Human Geography — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Case Study Workbook — Click here for the Book
- Agriculture — Click here for the Book
- Disaster Management — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Integrity & Aptitude — Click here for the Book
- Ethics 70 Thinkers 70 Thoughts — Click here for the Book
- Post Independent India — Click here for the Book
- Social Justice — Click here for the Book
- World History — Click here for the Book
- Ethics Snippet — Click here for the Book
- Glossary of Ethics Terminology — Click here for the Book
- Governance — Click here for the Book
- Indian Society — Click here for the Book
- Internal Security — Click here for the Book
- International Relations — Click here for the Book